Monday, November 30, 2009

We had a deal

傍晚遛狗的時候、碰到了鄰居的小朋友 Jonah....

我們有了一段對話,


me: how are you, Jonah!

Jonah: good... you know what, I really don't want to go to school.

me: why you don't want to go to school?

Jonah: 'Cuz I'm going to school on May the 20th...

me: Why you're going to school on May the 20th?

(Jonah's mom: nah... he is going to school next September, he says that means next year...)

Jonah: but I really don't want to go to school....

me: you have to go to school when you're older....

Jonah: I know, but I still don't want to ...

me: It's OK, you don't have to go now... we are going (to school) next year... so one more Christmas, then we'll go....

(Jonah's mom: that's right! one more Christmas and one more birthday....)

Jonah: but I don't like school....



Jonah 只有三歲半。


(this is my little buddy, Jonah....)



我覺得吼、Jonah 不喜歡唸書都是我害的....

因為我每次看到 Jonah 在門口鬼混的時候,
我都會逗他說:Jonah, why you don't have school today?
然後他都會跟我說:I don't go to school... I am too little...


現在可好了,Jonah 被我問呀問的、問到現在不喜歡上學了.....
這該怎麼辦才好呀.....

0 共鳴:

Post a Comment

Wanna say something? Shoot....
(Comments on this blog are not moderated, however, the offensive ones will be deleted!)
有話想說?那就別再撐了...講吧!
(你可以匿名留言;不過若是家庭煮夫認為不妥,將逕自刪除!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...